T: 01554 777998
At Lewis Partnership we’re committed to minimising the affect we have on the environment, that’s why we created our own Environmental Policy. We apply these principles to our daily business and regularly review the policy items via the Environmental Aspects Reduction Plan.
Our aim is to:
- Comply with/exceed the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- Assess the environmental impact of all historic, current and likely future operations.
- Continuously seek to improve environmental performance.
- Seek to prevent pollution, emissions and waste.
- Minimise the use of all raw materials, energy and supplies
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters.
- Expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.
- Assist customers to use our services in an environmentally-sensitive way.
- Liaise with the local community.
- Participate in discussions about environmental issues.
In addition to the above points, we ensure that environmental awareness is kept at the forefront of everything we do and endeavor to only use natural or, at the very least, biodegradable / sustainable materials in all of our projects.
This Environmental Policy is appropriate to the purpose and context of the Organisation, including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services.